Problems Cutting and Pasting Objects

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri May 27 12:15:44 EDT 2005

This problem has been driving me crazy also.  When I go into a locked
position group and cut something from a script, then back out of the
and go into another locked group and paste into another script,
nothing happens.  The paste buffer is empty.  My data is missing!
Argh!!!  I finally figured out to open the script on both objects
first then cut and paste between them.

Dennis