Problem with Dialog Boxes??

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Fri May 27 09:31:28 EDT 2005

Eric,

Thanks for your quick response.

Unfortunately your suggestion didn't work. I tried it and also setting the style of "myDialogBox" stack to Model just prior to the modal stack "myDialogBox" statement.

The script did not recognize the stack as a container!?

I'm nearly at wits end on this problem.

Does anyone have documentation on setting up Dialog Boxes and/or a working example  of a Dialog Box use similar to mine?

It's surprising Rev. doesn't provide more info on this important GUI feature. I hope it's just a matter of my not looking in the right place rather than omission?

Thanks or any assistance.
Ralph