Problems Cutting and Pasting Objects

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri May 27 07:53:26 EDT 2005

Thanks for responding, Mark and Sarah.

	In fact, the problem is with the menu items, Paste and Paste Objects.
I will reset my Rev preferences as you suggested, Sarah.  It seems that
the problem is more likely to occur when the group or background into
which I want to paste the object has its size and position locked,
although I can't say for sure if that's the cause.

	Regards,

		Greg