get URL

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Thu May 26 16:39:04 EDT 2005

At 21:28 26/05/2005, you wrote:

Hi There

>Is the listserv available as a newsgroup on any free news
>services?

Check out the google search on the archive
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com

But here is a neat way to look at the threads
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user

Personally I'd use a mail app that threads lists and I'm changing from
eudora to gemini for that reason. And I know Mark Swale from gemini (AKA
messengerPro) will give instant top notch support just like this list.

All the  best
Bob