is there a best anti-viral program for Revolution?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu May 26 12:42:35 EDT 2005

On May 26, 2005, at 8:53 AM, MisterX wrote:

> BUT, and this is where it gets funny, Im the stack programmer and i
> decide
> when to change the secure mode, so all your files are mine aren't they
> now?

Not exactly.  If you look at the docs it says:

Important!  Once the secureMode property is set to true, it cannot be
set back to false. To change it back to true, you must quit and restart
the application.

So you only decide if you want to change the secureMode once and once
set there is no going back.  If I don't trust a stack then I just set
secureMode to true before loading it and your stacks run in that mode.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com