VideoGrabber on Windows XP

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 26 02:18:56 EDT 2005

On 5/25/05 3:00 PM, Vjstbenz at aol.com wrote:

> maybe you can give me a QUIK...example...and explain...
>
> HANDLERS....STACKS ...CARDS...SUB STACKS...HANDLE...etc

Funny you should mention that. We are in the process of explaining all
that stuff in a live event every two weeks online at our Revolution
Scripting Conferences. You should come this Saturday, where we will
learn about all of Revolution's controls and objects. You can also
download the stacks from previous conferences that explain a lot of what
you are asking about. We covered most of that in the first two sessions.

Go here:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences>

And show up Saturday. We will know you by YOUR CAPS. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com