is there a best anti-viral program for Revolution?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 26 01:46:47 EDT 2005

On 5/25/05 2:19 PM, Mikey wrote:

> Dukakis, the one and only HyperCard Trojan

Dukakis died on its own anyway, since it self-destructed and put itself
out of business. But it wasn't the one and only HC virus, by a long shot:

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/Virus1.html>

To date, there are no known MC/Rev viruses. But I had a discussion with
Scott Raney many years ago about how there could be. The compatibility
between HC and Rev is so strong, almost any of the HC viruses in the
above list would work in Rev.

My HC virus detector could be converted. I don't want to have to.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com