VideoGrabber on Windows XP

Vjstbenz at aol.com Vjstbenz at aol.com
Wed May 25 16:08:14 EDT 2005

good question...

i dislike LEARNING code languages or syntax...

SYNOPSIS is 300 dollars...so.....

also....until i get VISUAL BASIC to be able to make NATIVE c style DLL files....i'm a bit limited....

RELSOFT polug in for VB....allows VB to make NATIVE dll files...$29

also VB wrapper...allows you to put entire PROJECTS into one exe FILE....even RUNTIME DLL file calls....making a WHOLE vb APPLICATION able to go into ONE standalone file....

once i get these things above totally working...

me will continue with SYNOPSIS...

REV interested me at first....and it is CROSS PLATFORM...which is usefull....

but well....100 lines of code to get a SIMPLE CLOCK FACE with a MOVING GRAPHIC of the seconds hand....seams TOO COMPLEX to me...

if REV is suppossed to make things easy....it must have it's own DEFINITION of easy coding...

THe same CLOCK project can be done in SYNPOSIS with ZERO CODE ever seen...in an hour or two...you know...(there is NO language to LEARN...not a single LETTER)

repeated myself....

anyhow...thanks

Ben