Revcon Wifi

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Sat May 21 14:05:42 EDT 2005

I'll take it!! I'll bring a long cat 5 cable and a hub for my friends.
ha ha

My guess is the T1 is for the whole convention center, shared. By the
time it gets to the likes of us, we'll probably need the extra
bandwidth. A 'T1' can mean a lot of different things - you can have
part of a T1 and still technically call it a T1.

sqb