Revcon Wifi

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat May 21 13:33:49 EDT 2005

Judy.....

If you'll have a car with you, the most pet-friendly hotel in the
area is, as I understand it, the Hyatt Regency. They recently hosted
all the owners of some large breed of dog that had a show here in
Monterey. But it's not very close to the conference center; you'd
definitely want to drive. (OTOH, it's very close to my house so we
could possibly arrange a ride.)

Hotels are probably filling up really fast now and some are probably
booked. The Travelodge on Munras (not the one on Fremont; you dn't
want to stay there) is affordable but I don't know if they take pets
or not.

Let me know if I can help any other way.

And you lurkers who are planning on being in Monterey need to know
two things:

(1) If you've registered but don't have accommodations yet, you'd be
well advised to move quickly.
(2) If you haven't registered yet, we have very few spots left for
the give-away of the 128K thumb drives.