Update on my progress

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri May 20 19:40:09 EDT 2005

Yeah all alone. I plan on going camping for a week after this. I
finished eight games as of today. The Boss got to see them and didn't
understand a couple but absolutely loved the others. He didn't realize
that I redid the Macromedia project in REV and got this WOW look on his
face. Then he says so can you send it to our investors today on the PC.
Huh... I just finished the Mac side. No Beta testing at all. SO I
copied it over to a Windows XP machine and everything works great. Some
fields that were white over a background graphic that was white showed
up a little yellowish on the PC. You could tell they were different
colors. So I will fix that and test some more and then send it out for
their review on Monday.

What a wild ride. I love it. Truth be told I did burn out pretty much
but now that I'm done I feel a lot better. The Boss said my eyes were
bloodshot and dropping. I said OK then I'm taking a vacation. He said
OK.

Now on to my Drag and Drop files and folders project.

Tom

P.S. Thanks to all of the support from this list. It really helps when
you need it and helps keep focused.

Thanks

Tom

On May 20, 2005, at 12:18 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

>> I have been coding non-stop now for three weeks.
>> Some days I put in
>> over eighteen hours, waking up in the middle of the
>> night and coding ideas down.
>
> Wow! Are you working alone on this project?
> How much faster will you work if you had help
> from other developers?
> I think that you will burning out yourself
> if you keep that pace. :-(

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.