[OT] Is there a relationship between Xtalk languages andsmalltalk?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:10:34 EDT 2005

I have many Despair.com posters and postcards.  My favorites are the
picture of a group of skydivers in formation with the caption:
"Meetings  None of us is as dumb as all of us", the penguin with the
caption: "Limitations:  Until you spread your wings, you have no idea
how far you can walk".

Dude is hilarious.  The posters are a great way to offset those prissy
motivational posters that people had hanging all over the place in the
90's.  I can't wait for my copy of his book to arrive.  Maybe they'll
get me the Executive edition (only $1995.00, with the humidor).  How
better to preserve Karsten's undeniably crystal clear view on the
world we work in.

Oh, and one more:  "Adversity:  That which does not kill me postpones
the inevitable".  Freaking awesome.

--
http://taoOfRunRev.blogspot.com
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com