Table field behavior -- make it not scroll!

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri May 20 12:59:47 EDT 2005

I tried it again with the properties set by hand in the property pane of the
field. Rev didn't crash this time but the field still scrolls although you
can tab through things correctly, mostly. But playing with it causes a long
wait.

Is there anyone who knows how to just lock the tab cells in a table field so
that they never scroll no matter what you do? The automatic scroll makes the
table field useless for data entry.

Eric:

Does your example stack that this came from still scroll the field as you
enter data?

On 5/20/05 11:15 AM, "Eric Chatonet" <eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Le 20 mai 05 à 17:06, Bill a écrit :
>
>> Like so:
>>
>> ON OPENFIELD
>>   SET the xLimit of fld "VoyagesData" TO 6
>>   SET the yLimit of fld "VoyagesData" TO 22
>> end OPENFIELD
>
> No.
> Just set these properties "by hand" in the property pane or in a
> handler which does not interfere with the table field as openField
> (assuming openField refers to your table field).
> Go on taking heart...
> Table fields are a rough draft in Rev :-(
>
> Best regards from Paris,
>
> Eric Chatonet.
> So Smart Software
>
> For institutions, companies and associations
> Built-to-order applications: management, multimedia, internet, etc.
> Windows, Mac OS and Linux... With the French touch
>
> Plugins, tutorials and more on our website

            |    |    |
           )_)  )_)  )_)
          )___))___))___)\
         )____)____)_____)\\