Update on my progress

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 12:18:39 EDT 2005

on Fri, 20 May 2005
Thomas McGrath wrote:

> I have been coding non-stop now for three weeks.
> Some days I put in
> over eighteen hours, waking up in the middle of the
> night and coding ideas down.

Wow! Are you working alone on this project?
How much faster will you work if you had help
from other developers?
I think that you will burning out yourself
if you keep that pace. :-(

> In contrast our Macromedia(Adobe) Director GURU
> spent two months on the
> engine and three weeks on just one of the games and
> he got most of it
> wrong. Many days of testing and asking him to make
> corrections and
> explaining what I need and what I meant.

Is he alone too? :-O

> I have been able to do it all in less than three
> weeks. Way cool.......

Congratulations! :-)
You should post your experience with this
project as a case study.

> I now feel empowered to work on one of my old
> project ideas.

This is one of the non widely published
benefical side effects of working in this
platform.

Keep us updated about your work! :-)

al

Visit my site: