Language ideas

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri May 20 06:50:37 EDT 2005

Im compiling a bugzilla enhancement to make transcript more natural

if there is a drive x then
if there is a control c in group g

if a=b or if b=c then
if a is (b or c) then
put a into b and c

etc...

This might bring in lots of flexibilities and less semantical "typos" as we
usually type them naturally... And make scripting even easier or more
intuitive and less error prone. HyperTalk was much better at this - however
it's more bug prone too in the long-term.

Please send me your ideas offline so I can sort and make them as bugzilla
friendly as possible for the good folk at Runrev and make it easier for them
to see the advantages...

TAOO note: a natural language parser for msg box or speech recog is coming
so this goes both ways for the rev community and those interested in TAOO.
Other languages parsing is planned too, notably french, spanish, german,
italian so far. Last but not least, the TAOO script editor already has a
translation module capable of interpreting these but the dictionaries are
still pretty much blank given the lack of need/use for the moment.

regards,
Xavier
http://MonsieurX.com - poliglot software too!