[ANN] libSmtp 2.5.0 (oh.. and I'm back online)

shaosean at unitz.ca shaosean at unitz.ca
Thu May 19 21:47:04 EDT 2005

Well after a _long_ time away from a computer and the internet, I'm back. (and there was much
rejoice)..

Anywho, I've released a new version of libSmtp (2.5.0) and have put up a new website located at
a new address (it's still shaosean.tk, but some people were linking directly to my "unitz.ca"
address and that's still the old site and files)..

I have lots of new libraries planned for the near future, so prepare ^_^

-Sean