undo insertion into group

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Thu May 19 17:34:12 EDT 2005

At 21:38 19/05/2005, you wrote:

>Hi Bob,

Hi Eric

Ok I got to the bottom of it. I thought of that command but I forgot to
declare a global (where the stack name was stored). Previously I was
deleting the lat field of the stack where the delete button was.

Thanks for directing me back to delete and away from undo.

I can tweak this a bit further. I can delete a button from the group,
however, I need to create a new button with
"delete last button of group mastergroup of stack etc"

Now I would need to add a button for eack object. If I use delete last
object I get an error.

So my next question is..... What are buttons and fields etc known as
collectively?

Not objects.....?

All the best
Bob