undo insertion into group

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu May 19 16:38:15 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

You could try something like:

   delete last field

assuming that the deletion concerns always the last field created by
your button :-)
You can refer to an object by order, number, ID , name and much more ;-)

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 19 mai 05 à 22:31, Bob Hartley a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> In my compiled app I have a button that will insert a field into a
> group on a stack. I would like to be able to undo this last action.
> Is there a way to do it?

So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86