OS X Tiger: Using AppleScript to control stacks

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu May 19 10:34:36 EDT 2005

Hi Kaveh,

> Looking back at earlier mails on this list, I was told I could use "do
> script" to send any message to Revolution. I think this worked
> before, but
> now it is not working.
>
> I am using Rev 2.5.1 (Get Info tells me it's 2.6.2.40 (alpha 4)
>
> Dragging this app to Script Editor does not open it and complains
> that the
> application is not scriptable.
>
> Any ideas please?

that does not sound too funny actually :-/

I just tested with Metacard and it works as aver...
"do script" and "evaluate" are the options...

Doing the same thing with Revolution.app, NOTHING happens!
Can someone please confirm this?

Mon dieux, this is something that only the scotsmen will be able to
answer, i think.

> Kaveh Bazargan
> http://www.river-valley.com/
> http://www.holographer.org/