Rotate image about arbitrary point

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 07:21:05 EDT 2005

on Wed, 18 May 2005
Jim Hurley wrote:

> Now I see what you mean. It is much less noticeable
> on my Mac PowerBook. It is either an artifact of
that
> particular image, or a problem with Run Rev's
> "set the angle of....." Probably the former.

Are you saving the image as GIF?
Maybe the edge could be smoother if you
save it as png with alpha channel.

> I suspect it is a function of my efforts to remove
> the image from its background in PhotoShop.

Have you tried the stack that Chipp posted
not long ago, to make transparent one color
in the image?

> You had mentioned that this utility  would be useful
> in positioning images.
> My objective actually was to be able to
> animate images in Run Rev--without animated gifs.
> I have altered the stack to show this effect.

Now, i see. That's still more interesting yet!!!
Very nice effect, indeed. This will open many
possibilities for animation in this platform.

Keep us updated about your progress in this area!
:-)

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/