Rotate image about arbitrary point

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed May 18 19:21:17 EDT 2005

>Message: 14
>Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: RE: Rotate image about arbitrary point
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>Hi Jim, :-)
>
>Download this image to see the rugged border around
>the image that i'm seeing:
>
><http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/imagerotation.jpg>
>
>Is this rugged border unavoidable?
>
>al

Now I see what you mean. It is much less noticeable on my Mac
PowerBook. It is either an artifact of that particular image, or a
problem with Run Rev's "set the angle of....." Probably the former. I
suspect it is a function of my efforts to remove the image from its
background in Photo Shop.

You had mentioned that this utility  would be useful in positioning
images. My objective actually was to be able to animate images in Run
Rev--without animated gifs. I have altered the stack to show this
effect.

In this stack, David swings his sling to drop Goliath. To get this
effect it is necessary to rotate David's arm--as a separate
image--about the shoulder.

In the menu box:
go url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/RotateImage2.rev"

Jim