OT: watermarked images that photocopy as void

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed May 18 17:54:39 EDT 2005

isn't that the good old printing watermark?

Light blue dots on top of dark blue dots - the light blue doesn't photocopy,
the dark does... imperceptible to the untrained eye...

For color images, try to use the same colors as money - some commercial
scanners change automatically the color / or pretend not to copy it right
(withough some adjustments at least)...

Photoshop 9 has a detector for money too - image/pattern recognition based
probably...

cheers
Xav