wooo hoooo!!!

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed May 18 11:07:49 EDT 2005

I actually successfully created an icon for a standalone app on Windows!

This had been confusing me for some time.

Yeah, I know you guys do this all the time, but as a relatively new
user, this was quite a challenging task. What I was not getting, was
that the icon file actually contains 9 separate images. I kept creating
the icon into one of the acceptable formats, thinking that revolution
wanted me to pick an appropriate format, and that somehow my ico file
was not formatted properly. Actually, it wanted me to make it in all of
the formats.

Once I read the error message more closely, I got it.

But, man, it sure takes a lot of work to create an icon - 9 images
total.