Use an another player that XAnim

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue May 17 12:53:15 EDT 2005

Damien,

you can always use an invisible shell to play the wavs you need.
i dont know much about linux but im sure it's possible, i've seen
the tools out there on the net...

Linux is not my speciliaty mind you but im convinced this exists.
Alternatively since python runs on Linux, there's a way to branch
the two and have rev send the playsound taoo commands to python
sooner or later (python port of taoo still in X.mind.ram.todo.list).

Incidentally this will be also OSX compatible!

Today was a great learning experience!!!

cheer
Xavier