Downloading Updates --the current stack?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Tue May 17 09:43:18 EDT 2005

Mark Wieder recently gave a great piece of advice, i.e. putting a text file on the web wit the latest version-- I've gone to town with that. put all my project's info on there--up to date email addresses, ip addresses, file locations...Thanks Mark. My two bits-- you don't have to keep the version number in the first line, just do a lineoffset search for it (or any info you need)

Now my question. Can I download and replace the currently running stack? Like,

1. use libURLDownloadToFile to download the file to disk
2. go to the file (the same stack as is currently running)
3. save the new stack

cheers,
tom