interesting Crash

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon May 16 22:48:11 EDT 2005

On May 16, 2005, at 6:42 PM, Hershel Fisch wrote:

> I have a stack with flds, the fld script is
> On closeField
>     go to stack "abc"
> End closeField
> Every time when I enter the fld it goes to stack "abc" but crashes
> right
> away stack "abc" opens.

I caught the correction to "openField".

If you don't need to do anything more in your handler after that, try
this as a workaround (but don't forget to submit the bug if this fixes
it):

on openField
    send popUpAbc to me in 0 seconds
end openField

on popUpAbc
    go to stack "abc"
end popUpABc

If that still crashes, the problem is in stack "abc".

If you want to get tricky, maybe some variation of this will work for
the send, maybe:

    send "go to stack abc" in -10000" seconds

Dar