Printing Field Borders

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 16 15:35:57 EDT 2005

On 5/12/05 2:19 AM, Timothy Due wrote:

> Anyway, one problem I have been having is getting field borders to print
> properly. I have read in these archives that when field borders are
> butted-up together that can cause problems, but I am even having problems in
> cases where the fields are not touching or near any other object. I have
> tried on 2 differrent systems (Win XP and 98) using 2 different printers,
> with inconsistent and unexpected results. Commonly, the left and top border
> does not print.
>
> Is this a bug in Rev? If so, is there any plan to have it fixed?
> Alternatively, is there a viable workaround?

It sounds like the printmargins are set so that they are cutting off too
much of the top and left sides of the page. If it is only the fields at
the top left of the page that do this, then the margins are probably the
problem. Try setting a smaller printmargin (or setting it to 0, as a
test) or else move your fields slightly closer to toward the center of
the card and see what happens.

If a field in the dead center of the card prints without part of its
border, then there is something else wrong. Let us know if that happens
and we'll brainstorm.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com