Printing Field Borders

Timothy Due tim.due at gmail.com
Thu May 12 03:19:56 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone.

I'm new to Rev. I have been evaluating Rev for the last couple of weeks and
have mostly found it a joy to use. It brings back happy memories of using
Hypercard quite some years ago.

Anyway, one problem I have been having is getting field borders to print
properly. I have read in these archives that when field borders are
butted-up together that can cause problems, but I am even having problems in
cases where the fields are not touching or near any other object. I have
tried on 2 differrent systems (Win XP and 98) using 2 different printers,
with inconsistent and unexpected results. Commonly, the left and top border
does not print.

Is this a bug in Rev? If so, is there any plan to have it fixed?
Alternatively, is there a viable workaround?

Many thanks,

Timothy Due