Be Cautious About MySQL Licensing (was Re: Database suggestions?)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon May 16 04:03:45 EDT 2005

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Also, I noticed you're still selling Valentina for Revolution 1.1.1.
> We're now up to version 2.5.1. I know your users are eager for you to
> update!

Ruslan,

On your website it states:

Valentina for Revolution 1.11
which I incorrectly surmised it to mean:
Velentina for Revolution 1.1.1
though I after reading it again, I *believe* it really means:
Valentina 1.11 for Revolution 2.x

Probably a good idea to change that :-)

I do remember people talking about a Valentina update coming soon,
though I see from your website the last press release about a new
version is dated April, 21,2002. I did find there you have beta versions
available for Director and RealBasic. Hopefully, Revolution is in the works.

Also, I *believe* Valentina also runs on older Mac OS's which makes it's
currently the only embedded solution for Revolution for OS9.

best,

Chipp