Be Cautious About MySQL Licensing (was Re: Database suggestions?)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun May 15 18:53:14 EDT 2005

On 5/16/05 1:43 AM, "Stephen Barncard" <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com>
wrote:

> (ducking for cover)
> boom. Socko. WHam!! Zap! (cymbal crash)
> Let the battle of the DBs begin!! What a great time we live in. Viva la list.

:-))

I am really glad you you accept this "war" with interest.

For now this was just a quick info of my first 3-4 hours benches.
again:
    some tasks LOOKS to be fast.
    some discover real state of deal.

Of course we plan soon produce

A) bench pages

B) bench project for different languages that Valentina support
       REALbasic, Director, Revolution.

which anybody should be able to run and see times on his own computer.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology