run command line app in windows

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat May 14 08:35:30 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

do you mean ?:

put "pdatconv /I" && quote & "INV1.XDF" & quote into mycommandline
get shell(mycommandline)

make sure the pdatconv.exe and INV1.XDF file are in the path or supply the
full path in
between the quotes. Quotes are just for the cases where spaces or
ampersand creep up in the path...

Also make sure the directory global is pointing to an existing path...

cheers
Xavier