Formatting Widgets for OS X

Brian K. Maher brian.k.maher at pleasantbreeze.com
Sat May 14 08:34:29 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I am using Rev 2.5.1 on OS X 10.4.

I am having problems getting the text I enter into field widgets to
appear (alignment wise) the same as it appears when entered into
either an editfield widget in RealBasic or an NSTextField widget in
Cocoa.  It seems to have to do with the margins but for the life of
me I just cannot find a setting which will allow the text entered to
appear to be aligned the same.

Does anyone have any kind of property list settings for OS X that
would make fields appear the same as in RB or Cocoa (matching Cocoa
would be most important).

Thanks, Brian