Problems with Importing multiple images

Jim Lyons jimlyons at earthlink.net
Thu May 12 07:43:39 EDT 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 11:30 PM, Kathy Jaqua wrote:

> I imported 25 images into a 2 card Stack.
>
> Numbers 1 to 20 are correct. but 21(a small png image)
> was replaced by the 210073 spinning arrow icon and
> image 23 (a small gif image) was replaced by a Double
> Arrowed Cursor id 202614.

For some reason I have never understood, Rev sometimes uses an ID for
your imported image that duplicates an ID it already uses for one of
its own images. If this is your problem, you just need to go to the
property inspector for the incorrect images and change the ID to some
unused number, and the correct image should reappear. Hope this helps.

Jim Lyons