Thierry Arbellot

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 12 05:41:41 EDT 2005

Hi Tom,

What's a surprise to see my name as a subject in this list !

Well, I have a product named "TOKI LineTest" made with Revolution. It
can drive a video digitizer, and the very first release used the
revVideoGrabber dll.
It has been upgraded since this first release, and the last version can
be downloaded from my web site http://www.tokitest.com

This product is a line tester (also called pencil tester) for cartoons
and animation movies.
Is your father in this business ? Is he "Tom McGrath" who directed
"Madagascar" ?
Just curious too :-)

Kind regards,

Thierry