Problems with Importing multiple images

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu May 12 02:12:51 EDT 2005

Kathy,

Be careful with the import folder menu as well. I have had issues with
it. Also, I just got bitten by the changing ID's issue. I cloned a card
and then all of the images from the first card changed IDs. Use the
file menu import image or import image as control and then immediately
change IDs to play it safe.

HTH

Tom