A question about certain ASCII characters and using Rev with Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 11 10:53:37 EDT 2005

On 5/11/05 5:34 PM, "Lynch, Jonathan" <bnz2 at cdc.gov> wrote:

Hi Lynch,

> Thanks!
>
> I must say, looking through the Valentina docs and starting to play with
> it - seems like you have created a very nice program there!

Thank you.

> Will a Valentina for Linux ever be created?

Yes, I hope this is issue of 2-3 months now.

> This seems like a pretty
> essential thing for both your RunRev and RealBasic clients.

right

> How did you pick the name Valentina?

Idea was that storms always named by woman name.
So I have pick up name which has international sound.
Btw, in the past on our site was sea waves, not a space as now.

I assume you work now with Valentina 1.x.
We already have start develop Valentina 2.0 for Revolution.
So I hope in nearest 3-4 weeks we will introduce Valentina 2 for Rev
developers. If you want watch for betas please subscribe to our beta list.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology