Scripting 101 stack available

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue May 10 16:37:30 EDT 2005

I just checked out the latest pre-conference stack. Excellent.

This is a really good thing! Bit by bit, the DETAILED tutorial about
Rev and Transcript and its use is evolving through this series of
scripting conferences. I've been x-scripting since 1987 but I still
find a few tips and syntax things - I've learned something.

Moreover, this is the stuff many new to the culture can get their
teeth into, in an organized, educational way. And created by
Multimedia experts using Rev to do it! Eating one's own dog food,
indeed.

Kudos, Bravo, Jackie, Kevin, Mark, and all involved.

sqb