Useless ToolTips in the property Inspector

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue May 10 16:14:59 EDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

You are right :-(
You might check the "Property labels are:" option in the "General" pane
in Rev preferences to display the description of an option or the name
of the corresponding property with Transcript.
Unfortunately, the tooltip does not change according to the chosen
option :-(
Best regards,

Le 10 mai 05, à 21:49, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> Hi All,
>
> Just a note:
> - for label field in property inspector I point check boxes.
> I point
>     Locked Text and see tooltip  "Locked Text"
> I point
>     Don't Wrap and see tooltip  "Don't wrap"
>
> IMHO this is useless help.

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software