Error saving standalone -- revisited yet again

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue May 10 13:41:20 EDT 2005

NO!!!!!!

I just backtracked to an older version of my stack (from a backup) and
tried with that, and it worked!

It looks like my stack file became corrupt somewhere down the line.  I
guess I need to start going back through backups until I find the
newest one that doesn't have a problem, then try to "patch" it to match
the current version.

Well, at least it seems solvable now...