revMail command missfires

betypaul betypaul at arvotek.net
Sat May 7 15:21:58 EDT 2005

Hi Helpers

I am using the command "revMail" with  my Mac "Mail "  (& OS 10.4)
and instead of Mail opening with the address, subject, and body as it
should,  Safari opens with all the stuff  in the address line.

Under revMail in our dictionary it states
  On Mac OS systems, the mail message is opened in the application
the user has set for the "mailto:" protocol in the Internet control
panel.
this I cannot find

I think AppleScript is enabled.

could it be another case of our incompatibility with AppleScript in
Tiger?

anyone had this one and solved it?

Paul