Unicode

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri May 6 09:31:52 EDT 2005

Klaus,

Of course there is none.

When I saw your response I was heading out the door to get the dogs in
and only saw the first unicodetext. I thought "Yeah I tried that." but
really had not. You know, when you find yourself adding a little
frustration when figuring something out it never helps and ends up
making you miss things. Also, the reason I noticed it right away in the
stack was the script editor had both unicodetext's in blazing red.
I have always wanted the emails to keep the coloring of copied scripts
and typed ones too.

Thank you though for the answer to my problem,

Tom