Folder list order

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Fri May 6 07:40:45 EDT 2005

Xavier -

I did try "virtual cd rom control panel", but it didn't seem to want
to mount any images I made from Toast on Mac (whichever format I
chose ISO, UDF etc...)  so I gave up with it.  I'm afraid I am a bit
of a Windows dunce. I make my CD's on Mac using Toast, so if you know
of a specific PC utility that will mount these on XP I'd like to hear
of it!

Indeed, what I'd really like is to have a locked CD image mounted on
my G5 that is available to PC on network that sees it as a CD.  But
I've not found a way to do that.  Most of the time testing from a
shared folder on my G5 is fine.  This is the first time that I've
come across a non-speed related issue that differs between CD and HD...

Thanks for the advice,

Chris