Tiger problems...

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Fri May 6 05:32:29 EDT 2005

We have a bunch of Applescripts that we fire from from SC that are
broken under Tiger.  These are all to control and manipulate movies
with QTPlayer. Apple actually seem to have changed the syntax for
scripting with QTPlayer.  Ughhh.  I suppose this is a QT7 issue
rather than Applescript per se, but still it goes to show that
nothing is safe...

Chris