Unicode

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu May 5 14:55:27 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 12:22 PM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I must have missed that. Are there any sample stacks on using
> Unicode???
>
> I am having a bit of trouble with fields in Unicode.

Tom, I spend some time on this topic on my Rev programming class. My
notes are on the web, along with some links to example stacks. Go to
<http://revolution.byu.edu>, click on Revolution by Topic, then scroll
down to Revolution and Unicode. Of course, rather than clicking on the
links to the stacks, you should download the link to disk or open them
directly in Rev with "go to stack URL" in the message box.

Hope you find it helpful.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University