Unicode

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu May 5 14:32:40 EDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 11:22 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> I must have missed that. Are there any sample stacks on using
> Unicode???
>
> I am having a bit of trouble with fields in Unicode.

I'm not aware of any but do a search for Unicode in the Topics section
of Help for a few pointers.  You can also find some tips by searching
the list at google for unicode:

<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com>

Even after that I have still spent a good amount of time trying to
figure out Unicode issues.  Just post the problem your having if you
don't find the answer and maybe we can come up with something.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com