don`t piss me off

Paul Salyers ps1 at softseven.org
Wed May 4 17:52:01 EDT 2005

>Dear Mr. X;
>I downloaded rev, to try it out!! and they asked me, if i wanted some
>email. (very little. as it was put to me)!!!!!! and i haven`t even opened
>the file to try it out yet!!  and i seem to be getting hundreds of e mails
>in my box every day!!! and half are repeats. i am not happy about
>this!!!!! i am sorry to single you out, but  I noticed your name as
>frequent as anyones . please tell me how to stop this maddness. nothing
>personal toward you! but i am only allowd 2 meg in my email  box. and my
>friends can`t even send me a messege, because my box is so full with this
>stuff. is there any way you can help me? I think that i won`t be
>interested in this product at all, if this keeps up! I am not in some
>office just waiting to here about the next move on the pc, for the day. i
>was thinking about learning how to program my own software! i am a
>physically disabled vietnam vet, just trying to learn how to get by in
>todays world. can you give me any advice on this subject? i am just a poor
>ole farm boy, who don`t even understand what they are talking about, most
>of the time. i am only trying to learn! if people don`t piss me off! too
>bad, too soon!but take my word for it .nothing to do with you as to why i
>am upset! I guess i just needed someone to vent to.and again I am sorry
>about that, but i am just getting irritated about the emails. sorry to
>take it out on you! but i thought you might be able to help me, or set me
>on to  the right track, on who to talk to.
>PLEASE HELP ME???????????? I am willing to learn, and want to learn but
>these people are overwellming me!!!i am sorry . i cant spell
>either!!!!!!!!!! can ya help me? thanks for letting me vent to you. i hope
>you don`t hold it against me personably either. THANKS AGAIN!      FRANK KNOX

Hummm,

This reminds some time back when I was with a email group you could sign up
for email, and like here that also had a "unsubscribe" link more obvious
than here and we had people emailing the group complaining about so many
emails. Some would call the users names and yell at the incidence persons
that joined. And their favorite statement Was "UNSUBSCRIBE ME NOW" like we
could do something.

Well I hope this is an isolated incident and not a common problem.

Paul Salyers
PS1 - Senior Rep.
PS1 at softseven.org
Http://ps1.SoftSeven.org