don`t piss me off

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed May 4 14:11:11 EDT 2005

Dear Frank,

Don't Panic! Evidently you checked the box to subscribe you to the use-list,
not realising how extremely helpful and chatty the good folks on this list
really are :) There are two solutions. You can unsubscribe, by going here:

But then of course you'll be missing all these wonderful new potential
friends. The alternative is to set your list preference to digest mode. This
has the effect of gathering up all the individual posts into one or two
"magazine" daily posts. This is a much more manageable way to receive the
list. You can set your preferences by going to the same url, if you scroll
to the bottom of the page you will see the area where you can manage your
list subscription.

If you have any problems at all just write me, off list, and I'll be happy
to help you. I'm the listmom, and my email address is heather at runrev.com.

Regards, and welcome,

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~