Corrupted Stack

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed May 4 13:50:12 EDT 2005

Piece of cake!

If you strip any character that's above or below a certain ASCII level, you
should have a text file with the content of your stack that can be easily
parsed to restore the stack. Most "objects" are delimited. I've done so a
zillion times it seems...

But to be honest, I haven't written the stack to recuperate or fix corrupted
stacks yet, but i have lots of hypercard stacks I can't port - including a
14000 Mac icon library that's a shame to throw away... But c'est la vie...
The funniest is that my script extractor HC stack is corrupted too ;)

Challenge:

For 1500 EUs or a free ticket 1-2 week trip to
Luxembourg-Chicago-Monterey-Luxembourg, i'll write an opensource free stack
parser/stack reconstructor...

Monterey or bust! ;)

cheers
Xav