Writing a file to another computer on the LAN?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed May 4 11:19:06 EDT 2005

Hi Malte,

I would recommend creating a shared folder on the 'networked' drive,
then trying to 'drag/drop' a file from your computer to it to make sure
it works. If it does, then you can map it to a drive letter, and simply
use the put URL form:

put URL "file:C:/test.txt" into URL "file:X:/test.txt"

HTH,

Chipp