OT : PearPC

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Wed May 4 05:57:35 EDT 2005

What about all those hundreds on industrialized Mac's? They have no
labels on at all! They are just regular Mac's with the insides put
into a sealed steal box with a Giant On/Off switch on the front!

I guess you'd have to define what constitues a computer too! I mean I
can run Linux on my Tivo which has a PowerPC and it's a Digital Video
Recorder not a computer!!!!! That would be a good one for the lawyers
to fight out!

All the Best
Dave